The brief was to provide interior painting and decorating services over 20,000 sq. ft. of Grade A office space and the project subsequently increased to exterior front and rear decorations.
- Extensive preparation of interior and exterior surfaces.
- Jet-washing and cleaning exterior walls.
- Applying Durable Matt on walls and ceilings.
- Applying satinwood to woodwork.
- Applying Johnstones Self-Cleaning masonry to the front render.
- Applying Pliolite Masonry paint to the rear.
The works are part of an ongoing refurbishment project carried out by the main contractor, Wow Build Ltd.