The brief was to provide interior and exterior preparation, painting and decorating to previously painted surfaces. This included walls, ceilings, woodwork, render, metal railings and fences.
- Extensive preparation of interior and exterior surfaces.
- Applying Johnstones vinyl silk to interior surfaces.
- Applying Johnstones Self-Cleaning Masonry on the render.
- Applying Johnstone’s Smooth metal paint on railings and fence.
- Applying undercoat and gloss to woodwork.
The works are part of an ongoing maintenance and refurbishment project carried out by the Main Contractor, Mulalley and Co Ltd on behalf of Wandle Housing. The scope has expanded to additional decorations of approximately 50 street properties throughout SW16 and SW17 areas for which we are currently undertaking the painting & decorating works as the appointed Sub-Contractor.